Supporting association of the Ensemble Megaphon
The focus of our work is on interdisciplinary cultural projects as well as on communicating the content of musical high culture. Innovative performance formats and interdisciplinary projects are created in cooperation with artists, teachers and young people with and without disabilities. Creative debate and exchange are at the forefront of this work. The projects of the Megaphon ensemble in particular receive organisational and financial support.
We would like to...
- develop and implement innovative music concepts.
- interdisciplinary projects from the fields of classical and contemporary music, music theatre, sound art, dance and performance.
- Facilitate participatory and inclusive pedagogical-artistic projects and workshops for children and young people..
- Promote creativity and tolerance through artistic engagement with different themes.
- create access to musical high culture for diverse addressees.
- support the projects of the Ensemble Megaphon organisationally and financially.
- mediate and organise international cultural projects.
Every culture, especially every kind of ambitious art, needs to be communicated to specific audiences. With our educational outreach projects, we want to enable children and young people to engage with music and culture.
Cultural education in the broadest sense - dance, theatre and music projects - offers children and young people, especially those with little education, an opportunity to engage with music, culture, but also with society and other issues. Within the framework of such projects, they are given the opportunity to try things out and perhaps get to know each other in a new way. The artistically motivated attention also creates an inclusive framework in which the children and young people can work together artistically.
Moreover, artistic approaches help them to see the world with different eyes. Those who deal with art in a creative or receptive way negotiate questions about life. Art as part of cultural education is a communication space, a design field for experiments and a self-education laboratory.
Supporters and sponsors
We have experienced great public appreciation since the association was founded in 2009. Blickpunkte e.V. has been and continues to be supported and promoted by numerous institutions, including the Ministry of Science and Culture of Lower Saxony, the Klosterkammer Hannover, the Foundation of Lower Saxony and the Niedersächsische Sparkassenstiftung.
But in order for a non-profit association like Blickpunkte e.V. not to depend solely on public recognition, we need your support.
Become a member! Together we can make a big difference, whether through individual, corporate or sustaining memberships. We look forward to seeing you.
Promotion: Make new sounds possible!
Choose for yourself which projects you would like to support! Project-linked funding means targeted support for concrete projects clearly structured in terms of time, space and content: from postage for invitation cards for the next premiere to rent for rehearsal rooms to building materials for a youth workshop for self-built sound objects. You can also support projects through material support/donations in kind. Make new sounds possible!
Or donate: once or even regularly. With your donation you ensure the continuity and sustainability of our work.
Together we create new projects!
Become a sponsor and you too will win:
- Mention of your name or that of your company at the beginning of the events in a welcoming speech and, of course, on all advertising posters, programme slips and tickets as well as - with additional information - in the programme booklet and on the Internet, both on the association's own homepage and in public social networks.
- Free tickets and special tickets for you, your friends, your employees, your clients
- exclusive meetings with our musicians after our events
We look forward to seeing you!
IBAN: DE23 5206 0410 0106 6030 76
Iris Brandner, Gabriela Teichmann, Nina Wardenga
Press and public relations
Online PR and social media marketing
Alina Marie Hilfer
Music education and project management
Katja Krause, Maike Fölling
👨🌾 MaiNetCare GmbH