Starting from Sketch
The three compositions of this concert are based on the same concept: the musical-performative interpretation of a visual template. Three works by visual artists serve the composers and musicians as a source of inspiration, a sculptural instrument or a dynamic score.
This concert was the start of the series "Starting from Sketch", for which the Ensemble Megaphon commissions painters, draughtsmen, object and video artists to create a picture, a comic, a sculpture, an animation or a short film, in order to then interpret these works musically and scenically in various ways and integrate them into the performance.
World premiere of three media audio-visual compositions:
- "INK 2 "Video projection by Anne Nissen and composition by Andre Bartetzki
- "textile objects" by Anna Eisermann and composition by Tatjana Prelevic
- "fern von nah" by Franz Betz / Birte Hölscher and composition by Ehsan Ebrahimi
- Lenka Župková / Violin
- Vlady Bystrov / Saxophones, Live Electronics
- Tatjana Prelevic / Piano
- Ehsan Ebrahimi / Santur, Live Electronics
- Andre Bartetzki / Live Electronics, Concept
- Johannes Keller / Double Bass
- Lena Castrup / Performance
Funded as part of the Corona special programme "Niedersachsen dreht auf" by the Lower Saxony Ministry of Science and Culture and the Hannover Region.